253rd AUN-QA Programme Assessment at Van Hien University (VHU)
The 253rd AUN-QA Programme Assessment (Online/Remote Site Visit) was held at VHU, Viet Nam, from 10 – 14 January 2022. Two study programmes were assessed including:
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Bachelor in Tourism and Travel Services Management
VHU is a multi-disciplinary university in Viet Nam providing education on several levels with specialization in Social Sciences and Humanities. The university aims to grow into an application-based higher education institution with diverse and flexible training professions, contributing to the country’s socio-economic development and international integration.
This was the university’s 1st AUN-QA Programme Assessment.
254th AUN-QA Programme Assessment at Van Lang University (VLU)
The 254th AUN-QA Programme Assessment (Online/Remote Site Visit) was held at VLU, Viet Nam, from 10 – 14 January 2022. Four study programmes were assessed including:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering Technology
- Bachelor in Graphic Design
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management
VLU is one of the very first private higher education institutions in Southern Vietnam. As a multi-disciplinary institution, the university offers a large number of programmes in various fields on several levels. With the aim to become one of the most admired young universities by 2030, VLU recognized quality assurance services as a vital factor to the development and internationalization process of the university.
This was VLU’s 1st AUN-QA Programme Assessment.
255th AUN-QA Programme Assessment at Nguyen Tat Thanh University (NTTU)
The 255th AUN-QA Programme Assessment (Online/Remote Site Visit) was held at NTTU, Viet Nam, from 17 – 21 January 2022. Four study programmes were assessed including:
- Bachelor in Accounting (BAcc)
- Engineering in Food Technology (EFT)
- Engineering in Automotive Engineering Technology (EAET)
- Engineering in Biotechnology (EBT)
Established in 1995, NTTU is one of Viet Nam’s leading private universities which has been continuously growing to become a high-quality university that meets both the national and international standards. The University has invested significantly on applied research, technology transfer, community services, spirit of innovation, and entrepreneurship on the basis of its strategic alliance with the enterprises and research institutes and internationalization orientation.
This was the university’s 2nd AUN-QA Programme Assessment, and its first online/remote site visit.
Latest from Trần Hồng Nhựt Minh
- Closing ceremony of the AUN-QA assessment for four programs
- Opening Ceremony of the 254th AUN-QA Programme Assessment
- Van Lang University has completed the external assessment of 4 undergraduate programs
- Opening ceremony of the official survey to serve the external assessment of 4 undergraduate programs
- The meaningful milestone: Van Lang University received the 4-star QS Stars certificate