Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/web_kiem_dinh_chat_luong/public_html/templates/fontaine_j3/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 140
- Providing advice to the Board of Presidents on quality assurance and accreditation;
- Implementing quality assurance and accreditation programs in the University.
- Developing and issuing regulations and instructions of quality assurance and accreditation activities in the University;
- Organizing, instructing and supporting other units of the University to implement the self-assessment at the institutional level based on the national and/or international standards;
- Organizing, instructing and supporting faculties to implement self-assessment activities at the program level based on the national and/or international standards;
- Designing and implementing pilot assessment plan and activities/official external assessment at the Institutional level and at the Program level;
- Coordinating with the Department of Academic Affairs and other relevant units, faculties to design assessment tools (survey questionnaires, statistic forms, etc.) and to carry out student surveys, course surveys, graduate surveys and student support service surveys;
- Organizing conferences, seminars, and providing training courses to academic and support staff about relevant contents with regard to quality assurance quality accreditation in higher education;
- Being the focus point and coordinating with other units in updating information and evidence based the requirements of institutional and program assessment standards;
- Receiving and handling all types of documents related to quality assurance.
- ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
- 1 Head
- 1 Deputy Head
- 5 staff members in charge of Quality Assurance implementation:
+ At Faculty level: QA units, responsible for Self-Assessment works implementation at program level.
+ At Institutional level: specialized groups of departments/divisions, in charge of Self-Assessment implementation at the institutional level.